Monday, February 1, 2010

Rex The Wonder Dog


So, I thought maybe I would introduce a beloved member of my family.....Rex the Wonder Dog. I found Rex outside a Pets Mart in 2000. He was up for adoption and it was "love at first sight". He has been a faithful companion since that day and I believe he is a wise old soul. He was rescued in Rhome, Texas from under a house with an entire litter that had been abandoned by the mother (shh.....don't tell him) He is so smart and eager to please and sometimes when he is sitting looking at me whilst I am speaking to him...I swear he's going to open his mouth and say something to me! He is a "hybrid" of what appears to be a Border Collie and maybe some Corgi. You can't see it very well in this picture, but he has the shortest legs with nobby knees! So cute! Just look at those eyes!

1 comment:

  1. he's super cute.
    so glad he's made his first appearance in your blog!

    ReplyDelete