Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friday Night Sewing

I am looking forward to the Friday Night Sew-In tomorrow night.  I am trying to decide what I feel like working on.  I have so many projects I want to be working on!  The list is so long and I am paralyzed with indecision.  Crippled by it.  Do you ever get like that?  I come up to my sewing room to work a little and end up sitting in the chair just looking at all the projects I have going at one time!  Sometimes I even turn in little circles picking up one project, putting it down and grabbing another one.  I'm so weird sometimes!  So, tomorrow night I think I will start a whole new project.......I want to join in on the Crazy Mom Quilts Quilt-A-Long #5 so I think I will cut my fabrics for that and sew the strips for week #2.  (yep, I'm a week behind already!) I think I'll use this lovely stack of Nicey Jane for the quilt.  I just love the soft colors in this line of fabric.  And doesn't it match my cool retro phone????

My other option would be to start a new project with these cool orange charms.....

My friend Lisa (over at Vintage Modern Quilts) gave these to me and I have been dying to sew something up with them.  I have a few more orange and white fabrics to mix in with these, but I am still undecided on the pattern I want to use.  Oh, well.....I guess I'll decide tomorrow night what to start on.

If you are interested in joining me on the virtual sew-in, head on over to  Crafty Vegas Mom and sign up!  It's going to be a lot of fun and she's doing a cool give away to boot.  See you tomorrow night.

2 comments: