Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creative Juices are Flowing

I am getting so much inspiration and information from the eCourse I am taking over at Kelly Rae Roberts site.  I have never done an eCourse before, but I have to say I'm really enjoying this.  She has put together some amazing information on how to nurture a creative side to your life.  There are some wonderful business tips in there as well.  But the really amazing thing is the sense of community that is forming between all of the participants in the course.  I am really in awe when I think about the people I have met since beginning to blog back in December.  And it seems that everywhere I turn I meet more people with similar goals and interests.  And they are all so friendly and so open to share knowledge and ideas.  It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

I signed up today for a Friday Night Sew In - its virtual!  How cool is that?  If you're interested in joining in on the fun, you can check it out here.  It's next Friday (June 18).

Okay, I have stayed up WAY too late every night this week, so I am bound and determined to get to bed before midnight tonight.  So, I'm signing off for now.  Busy, very creative activities planned for the weekend, so more posting to follow soon.  I'll leave you with my completed embroidery project....so fun and I think it's going to be very cute with a little cotton skirt for summer, what do you think?  I think I'll make a skirt out of Nicey Jane-Picnic Bouquet..I picked the colors for the embroidery from a cut of that fabric.....

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I can't believe we haven't had a chance to meet up since our ecourse started! I miss u, hope all is good. Lunch next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I follow a few of Kelly Rae Roberts' circle of friends. It was so cool to see her name pop up on your blog :)Which course are you taking? I've been wanting to take Mondo Beyondo that some of her friends have launched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about that Mondo Beyondo class too! This eCourse is called Flying Lessons. It's really, really cool and I am learning so much.

    ReplyDelete