Sunday, March 28, 2010

Leaving the Nest

I have a little tear on my cheek......I have officially listed my BabyLock on craigslist...:(.  I would love to keep both machines, but do not have the space so I have listed her for sale.  You can see all about her here. You all know how much I am enjoying my new baby, but this is kinda sad for me.  Maybe you can help me find her a good home where someone will love her as much as I do.  She is a great little machine, has a beautiful stitch and even does lovely embroidery.

On a happier note, the board for the Dallas Modern Quilt Guild met today and we did some more planning for the guild meeting.  The next meeting is April 8th at City Craft.  I'm excited to see everyone again.  And we have some really fun things coming up.  I hope everyone comes to join us at the next Weekend Sew on April 24th.  The last one was SO much fun and we all got a lot accomplished that day.  You can go to the Ning group for the guild and sign up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment